Follow Me On Other Social Media!

11.17.2012

I Need More Than One Title.


First I want to talk about last weekend. I went and saw PAUL. MCCARTNEY. It was AWESOME. If you didn't know, I consider myself to be a fairly big Beatles fan. Well as big of a fan as a girl my age can be I guess. I grew up listening to their music and actually  dressed up as Paul McCartney once for a talent show at church camp. Remember that Kayla? Those were the awkward days... Anyways, Gunnar, one of my best friends from high school and now college, asked me a few weeks ago if I would like to tag along and go to the concert. I am so glad I did. It was truly a once in a life time opportunity.

The rest of my week was spent being anxious about coming home. I was so ready, it's not even funny. I think just because I had so many tests last week and a major semester project due yesterday, I was so ready for a break. I haven't got to spend a whole lot of time at home since coming to college, so more than anything I think I was just ready to come sleep in my bed, see Henry, and spend time with my family and my friends from home. The week wasn't bad though, I shouldn't make it sound like that. There were a lot of great things about it. The best part was without a doubt, spending sunrise with some of my best friends yesterday morning. Our FLG group is becoming so close, and that makes me incredible happy. We have started having "family dinners" and hangouts, and it is really awesome getting to know all of them. Getting up at 5:40am to go see the sunrise yesterday was no easy task, but I was so happy that everyone got up and came! We drove out to Capen, walked up to the top and hung out there as the sun came up. Of course I have some pictures to look at below :)

Now I am finally back in the Grove! Let me just say, it is so nice to have a home to come back to and a comfy bed to sleep in. I am so excited for Thanksgiving and spending time with my family. Also, my schedule is fairly relaxed for the next week, especially during the daytime, so if anyone from home would like to hang out, give me a call or something! I miss everyone.


Credit to Miss Sarah Bell.
Photo Credit to Tori Vaughan :)