Follow Me On Other Social Media!

11.08.2012

I'm Free!

It is always a good feeling when I complete my last exam on the weeks that I have 4-5 exams. I walk away from Middlebush just finishing my Psychology exam feeling so relieved and ready to conquer the world. Today was no different. I walked out of those doors and wanted so badly just to yell, "I'M FREE!" and then run all the way home to Ash Grove for Thanksgiving break. Unfortunately I still have a week before I can actually come home, but boy am I ready!

Tonight was good though. We had what I understand is our "Annual Plaza Canvas Group Thanksgiving." IT. WAS. AWESOME. I'm still stuffed. Talk about some good pie. Actually, everything was good. I was thoroughly impressed with our collaborative college cooking. Special shout out to Margaret on the mashed potatoes, I know she's reading this ;). Also, to my brother and Aimee who let us take over their apartment for the very last time. The next Plaza event at 'The Swifts' will be at their new house! How exciting. I am really happy for them and what looks to be an awesome next chapter in their lives as homeowners. Anyways, I'm getting sidetracked. Tonight was good, and I am so thankful to have all of the people in Plaza be a part of my life. They make a really good family away from family, even though some of my family literally is in the canvas group... But again, that's beside the point. I am thankful for them, and that was my sticky note on November 4th (see below).

I am really excited to go home and spend time with my family though. I haven't been too homesick since I've been here, but it's time. I'm ready for the holidays and ready to spend time with everyone from home. Until then, I'm working on making every day count for something! Have a happy day everyone, I hope you feel very blessed.

Picture Time! These first few pictures are from Monday. Monday I got to go out to Capen with my core group and do a balloon release. I wont get into too much detail about it, but it I really enjoyed it, and the pictures turned out awesome too!


P.S. Margaret was there too, but she took the pictures! 

And for the rest:
Some of the best friends a girl could ask for.



"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7