Follow Me On Other Social Media!

12.27.2012

Some late night blogging.



All of my energy always come so late at night. (Hence the fact that Im blogging at 1:40 in the morning). I could probably contribute it to my multiple cups of coffee I had around 8:30. I don't handle late night caffeine very well.

Christmas was so great. Being home and getting to spend time with my family is always so... Just awesome really. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. It came so soon this year though, does anyone else agree? I still feel like I should be waiting for Christmas, but it's already come and gone. It was a beautiful holiday, nonetheless.

Next is New Years. I am really looking forward to 2013. Now, I don't believe in New Years resolutions really. Let's face it, they never last. And shouldn't we be bettering our lives at all times of the year? I don't know, that is just my opinion on the matter. HOWEVER, I am still looking forward to the year. 2012 was great, and I will reflect on that in a minute. But I'm ready to close parts of that chapter and move on with my life, while continuing to build on the amazing aspects of my life that have began to evolve in 2012.

2012 in a nutshell:
18th birthday.
My decision to attend the University of Missouri.
Last State Beta Club Convention.
A lot of self-improvement after some major changes in my life.
Last school play.
Graduation.
A summer filled with goodbyes and more self-improvement.
Also, trip to Alabama and Louisiana
  & trip to North and South Carolina
Mizzou.
So many friends.
Connecting with the best church family I could have asked for.
Halloween REMIXED.
Thanksgiving.
Finals.
And now we are here :)

Looking back, it has been a really good year. So many lasts, so many firsts. I'm happy to look back and be able to say that I probably wouldn't change a thing. With all my trials and mistakes have come knowledge. Without every little detail of my past, I might not be where I am today, and I am happy today.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I've noticed a flaw in my thinking lately and I would to share it. More or less I just want to share it just as a reminder for myself to stop thinking this way. Constantly, I am looking toward the future, planning for the future, imagining the future. "STOP THAT, ANNA. Enjoy now before it is too late. Be better at living in the moment. Sure, be prepared for the future, but don't forget that you will never get this moment back." That's my advice to myself as I have began to notice how quickly my life seems to be passing me by. I am tired of only planning for the future and forgetting to live for every single day, every single moment. I don't know if anyone else struggles with this, but it's something to think about at least.

I apologize for the scatteredness and multiple grammar mistakes in this blog. It's 2:00am and I've lost my mind!


Henry wanted to make an appearance on my blog.
One last thing. I just got iTunes money for Christmas. Album, song or artist suggestions anyone? I can think of plenty I could get, but it has to be really worth it, so give me good ones!

Until next year,
Anna