Follow Me On Other Social Media!

4.24.2013

Reminiscing.

WARNING: The stress and anxiety that these last few weeks of school are going to bring (and are already bringing) will be reflected throughout this post.


This year is quickly coming to a close and I honestly can't quite wrap my mind around it. Seeing this year's seniors posting about prom and graduation makes me feel incredibly... nostalgic, homesick, old. I can remember these same events of my senior year, just one year ago, so perfectly. A year couldn't have possibly passed by already... Right? But it has.

And in that year I have gone through so many transformations. These have mostly been really great. It's so incredible that I have had the opportunity to move three hours away, encounter Christ in a way that I never imagined happening, build so many amazing friendships, and just grow up a little bit. I wouldn't change any of that for the world.

It's sad, though, that the relationships with the friends that I have had my entire life have changed in their dynamic. It's sad that I don't get to see my family as often as I would like. It's sad that I no longer live in the comfort of the home which I grew up and don't know as of now when my next extended stay there will even be. It is these things that I can't get off my mind lately.

SO, I have decided that rather than being sad about it, I am going to put up some pretty sweet pictures from my senior year. And I will be happy in remembering that I got to experience these things with some pretty incredible people. Because you guys are all awesome and I want you to know how much I miss you.