Follow Me On Other Social Media!

5.17.2013

Hello, Goodbye

I had to say entirely too many goodbyes yesterday and the day before. 


I had to say goodbye to the people I have lived my life with for the last 9 months. These people have made such an impact on my life it can't even be explained. These people who have become my best friends in such a short amount of time in comparison to the rest of my life. The seniors who won't be back next year. I am really going to miss all of you who made my first year of college so special.
Just another group photo ;)
(Just kidding Tor)
Plaza Plaz!
My best girls.


I had to say goodbye to campus, my dorm room, my roommate. This was weird. My whole life I have looked forward to college so I could move out of the house and live in a shoebox with some girl I didn't really know. Now that is over and I will be moving into an actual living space next year with this girl who has became more than just a roommate. She's a best friend. I'm not sure what to do with myself.

Moving on out!
Brookiepoo!


I had to say hello and goodbye to the people that I spent nearly 18 years of my life with. Seeing these friends is always such a blessing. It's so cool to see how people are evolving into the adults they are going to be for the rest of their lives rather than the high schoolers we were just a year ago. To see everyone getting along, everyone so happy, it makes me happy.
Typical. Love these girls.
Wish Meghan and Kayla could have been there!
This guy has been there for me through thick and thin. So proud of him!


Sunday I will be saying goodbye to my parents and family.
I miss my parents pretty often. I love seeing them so happy to have me home, even if it isn't for long. They are pretty great.
Best Momma I could ever ask for.
I don't have a picture of my dad and me from this week. Today is his birthday though! Happy birthday to one amazing dad!



Next week I will be saying hello to all of my new friends I have yet to meet.
I have a feeling that God has some pretty awesome plans in store for me.

To Be Continued...