Follow Me On Other Social Media!

3.03.2013

Spontaneity.

Something I try to work on is my spontaneity. I am a planner by nature, but how boring is it to be like that all the time? REALLY boring. I just want to be exciting.

So, for the last like 6 months I have been wanting to go brunette. It's been a gradual process, considering my hair was VERY blonde six months ago (see the header of my blog). But my patience finally wore thin and I decided to make the big, final leap last night. Here are my before and after pictures.

I went for the "make yourself look as bad as possible for the before picture so the after picture looks significantly better" strategy here. 

Brooke did it for me.

While Katie ate our man pizza.

Yay for spontaneity.


In other news, I went home this weekend. I got to spend much needed time with family and see my puppies.

Also, I have made the decision to spend this spring break at home rather than in Memphis. Because I am going to be spending the entirety of my summer in Colorado, I think my heart will need some time at home for spring break. While I would love to spend my break serving in Memphis, I think I am needed to serve in Ash Grove this year. Thank you all for your love and support :). Happy Sunday!


Oh, one more thing! This is my jam today if anyone needs some inspiration. I love the passion behind this song. I recently added it to my "Jesus Jams" playlist on Spotify. Check it out.

Sorry for the karaoke looking video. It's just the song, man.

3:30 is a life changing moment.